- Customer must be 16 years of age or older to purchase.
- Warranties are valid for the original purchaser only and only while such customer owns such product.
- ZoomToner.ca will provide on-line technical notes on most products but it is customer's responsibility to request specific product information that is not listed under the product page.
- ZoomToner.ca will not refund shipping fees for any refused packages.
- ZoomToner.ca has the right to refuse any return in case of missing parts, physical damage to product and packaging. All returns must be in resalable condition.
- ZoomToner.ca pays the cost of shipping replacement for defective item to you.
- ZoomToner.ca strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays. In the event we are unable to provide an actual image of a product, ZoomToner.ca reserves the right to substitute a similar image for the one described in the product information.
- Pricing, and item availability are subject to change without notice and ZoomToner.ca reserves the right to limit quantities.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error ZoomToner.ca reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ZoomToner.ca shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, ZoomToner.ca shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- All materials, product names, product images and company logos used on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners and property of ZoomToner.ca. Any reproduction of this material is not allowed.